Trail Horses for Sale near Pittsburgh, PA

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Paint Mare
This is a big girl, really stands out, lots of color. Quiet, loads, hauls, ..
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Paint
Mare
-
Pittsburgh, PA
PA
$4,500
Quarter Horse Mare
Congratulations Maureen on purchasing Rey!!!!!!..
Rochester, Pennsylvania
Sorrel
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Rochester, PA
PA
$1,250
Pony Mare
Misty is a large pony / small horse. A cute dapple gray mare, with beautif..
Slippery Rock, Pennsylvania
Gray
Pony
Mare
-
Slippery Rock, PA
PA
$1,100
Paint Stallion
Cowboy is a beautifully marked paint yearling. He is handled daily. Stands ..
Rochester, Pennsylvania
Bay
Paint
Stallion
-
Rochester, PA
PA
$975
Pony Mare
5 yr old pony shown in halter and leadline. broke to ride, cart, and start..
Butler, Pennsylvania
Black
Pony
Mare
-
Butler, PA
PA
$1,200
Tennessee Walking Stallion
Bud Is an excellent horse for a beginner, excellent manners, no vices. Just..
Hookstown, Pennsylvania
Red Roan
Tennessee Walking
Stallion
-
Hookstown, PA
PA
$1,500
Welsh Pony Mare
Rose is a 1995 mare with intense color and markings. She is extremely femi..
New Brighton, Pennsylvania
Bay
Welsh Pony
Mare
-
New Brighton, PA
PA
$5,000
Pony of the Americas Stallion
High point award winner in western pleasure / equitation at local shows, wo..
Freeport, Pennsylvania
Chestnut
Pony of the Americas
Stallion
-
Freeport, PA
PA
$4,500

About Pittsburgh,PA

Historical claims French Empire 1669–1758 British Empire 1681–1781 United States 1776–present Pittsburgh was named in 1758, by General John Forbes, in honor of British statesman William Pitt, 1st Earl of Chatham. As Forbes was a Scot, he probably pronounced the name / ˈ p ɪ t s b ər ə / PITS-bər-ə (similar to Edinburgh). Pittsburgh was incorporated as a borough on April 22, 1794, with the following Act: "Be it enacted by the Pennsylvania State Senate and Pennsylvania House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania ... by the authority of the same, that the said town of Pittsburgh shall be ... erected into a borough, which shall be called the borough of Pittsburgh for ever." From 1891 to 1911, the city's name was federally recognized as "Pittsburg", though use of the final h was retained during this period by the city government and other local organizations.