Half Arabian Horses for Sale near Pittsburgh, PA

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Half Arabian Mare
"EVE" is a beautiful Arabian cross with tons of personality. 1 / 2 Straigh..
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Bay
Half Arabian
Mare
-
Pittsburgh, PA
PA
$3,000
Half Arabian Mare
"Banjo" is a 3 year old Arabin cross mare. She is full of spirit. She is n..
Grindstone, Pennsylvania
Chestnut
Half Arabian
Mare
-
Grindstone, PA
PA
$550
Half Arabian Stallion
good disposition, easy keeper, gets along with other horses, owner dosent h..
Beaver, Pennsylvania
Bay
Half Arabian
Stallion
-
Beaver, PA
PA
$7,000
Half Arabian Mare
Beautiful combination!Thee Epic (Thee Desperado x The Morning Starr) x Star..
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Bay
Half Arabian
Mare
-
Pittsburgh, PA
PA
$2,000
Half Arabian Stallion
Teddy is registed but you have to contact his previous owners to get the pa..
Smithfield, Ohio
Bay
Half Arabian
Stallion
-
Smithfield, OH
OH
$1,250
Half Arabian Stallion
Mickey is an adorable jumper. Has been shown once. Placed in the ribbons. ..
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Gray
Half Arabian
Stallion
-
Pittsburgh, PA
PA
$2,000
Half Arabian Stallion
Mickey loves to jump. Hauls, sound, easy keeper. Nice mover. Sadly outgro..
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Gray
Half Arabian
Stallion
-
Pittsburgh, PA
PA
$2,000
1

About Pittsburgh,PA

Historical claims French Empire 1669–1758 British Empire 1681–1781 United States 1776–present Pittsburgh was named in 1758, by General John Forbes, in honor of British statesman William Pitt, 1st Earl of Chatham. As Forbes was a Scot, he probably pronounced the name / ˈ p ɪ t s b ər ə / PITS-bər-ə (similar to Edinburgh). Pittsburgh was incorporated as a borough on April 22, 1794, with the following Act: "Be it enacted by the Pennsylvania State Senate and Pennsylvania House of Representatives of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania ... by the authority of the same, that the said town of Pittsburgh shall be ... erected into a borough, which shall be called the borough of Pittsburgh for ever." From 1891 to 1911, the city's name was federally recognized as "Pittsburg", though use of the final h was retained during this period by the city government and other local organizations.