Shetland Pony Stallion
Little Bit is an 10- year old bay gelding 41 inches tall. He went to the s..
About Cherry Tree,PA Cherry Tree was originally known as "Canoe Place" because its location marked the spot where the West Branch of the Susquehanna River was no longer navigable and canoes would have to portage. The latter settlement was known as "Newman's Mills" and later "Grant Post Office". The current name was officially adopted in 1907 but had been in use informally by local residents for many years before that time. Cherry Tree was named for a large cherry tree that stood at the confluence of Cush Cushion Creek and the West Branch of the Susquehanna River. The tree marked the eastern boundary of the territory acquired by the Penn family from the Six Nations of the Iroquois at the Treaty of Fort Stanwix on November 5, 1768.
All-AroundBarrel RacingBreedingBucking BroncCalf RopingCompetitive TrailCountry English PleasureCuttingDraftDressageDrivingEquitationEndurance RidingEnglish PleasureEventingField TrialFive GaitedFox HuntingGaitedHalterHarnessHunter HackHunter Under SaddleJumpingMounted ShootingParkPleasure DrivingPole BendingPoloRacingRanch WorkReiningRodeoRopingShowTeam PenningTeam RopingTrailWestern PleasureWorking CattleWorking HunterYouth