Appaloosa Horses for Sale near Cherry Tree, PA

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Dozer - Gelding in Sligo, PA
Dozer
This beautiful colored gelding is 14.3hh, he’s a Blue Roan Appaloosa Halfli..
Sligo, Pennsylvania
Blue Roan
Appaloosa
Gelding
19
Sligo, PA
PA
Sold
Chili - Gelding in Sigel, PA
Chili
Chili would make a good horse for a rider with some experience. He can do b..
Sigel, Pennsylvania
Bay Roan
Appaloosa
Gelding
21
Sigel, PA
PA
$4,000
Appaloosa Mare
Sassy is a great horse for Gaming and English pleasure, and is very well r..
Greensburg, Pennsylvania
White
Appaloosa
Mare
-
Greensburg, PA
PA
$2,500
Appaloosa Stallion
Emmett is a kind horse. Easy to work around, he will go Western or Englis..
New Alexandria, Pennsylvania
Gray
Appaloosa
Stallion
-
New Alexandria, PA
PA
$1,500
Appaloosa Stallion
Gorgeous gelding! Nutmeg is multitalented and extremely fun to ride. He's ..
Strattanville, Pennsylvania
Other
Appaloosa
Stallion
-
Strattanville, PA
PA
$2,500
Appaloosa Stallion
Awsome solid dun appaloosa colt. Great bloodlines including :Prince Plaudi..
Port Matilda, Pennsylvania
Dun
Appaloosa
Stallion
-
Port Matilda, PA
PA
$2,000
Appaloosa Stallion
Ajax is great horse. He is well - mannered and willing to learn. He was sta..
New Alexandria, Pennsylvania
Chestnut
Appaloosa
Stallion
-
New Alexandria, PA
PA
$2,000
1

About Cherry Tree,PA

Cherry Tree was originally known as "Canoe Place" because its location marked the spot where the West Branch of the Susquehanna River was no longer navigable and canoes would have to portage. The latter settlement was known as "Newman's Mills" and later "Grant Post Office". The current name was officially adopted in 1907 but had been in use informally by local residents for many years before that time. Cherry Tree was named for a large cherry tree that stood at the confluence of Cush Cushion Creek and the West Branch of the Susquehanna River. The tree marked the eastern boundary of the territory acquired by the Penn family from the Six Nations of the Iroquois at the Treaty of Fort Stanwix on November 5, 1768.