Quarter Horses for Sale near Chaumont, NY

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Quarter Horse Mare
Leagure is a mare that has it all; movement, temperment, pedigree, and con..
Adams Center, New York
Sorrel
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Adams Center, NY
NY
$6,000
Quarter Horse Mare
This is filly is foundation bred top and bottom she has the lines of PEPPY..
Parish, New York
Sorrel
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Parish, NY
NY
$1,000
Quarter Horse Stallion
Joe is a nice little colt with great bloodlines. He is bred for cutting an..
Adams Center, New York
Dun
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
Adams Center, NY
NY
$1,800
Quarter Horse Mare
Badger is a stocky built mare that would make a nice working cow horse. Sh..
Adams Center, New York
Bay
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Adams Center, NY
NY
$1,800
Quarter Horse Mare
Blue is bred for working cows, she is a stocky built little filly that cou..
Adams Center, New York
Blue Roan
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Adams Center, NY
NY
$3,000
Quarter Horse Stallion
Beautiful palomino gelding! 18 years old. Registered Quarter Horse. Great o..
Adams, New York
Palomino
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
Adams, NY
NY
$1,500
Quarter Horse Stallion
Reg. Justa Cool Cowboy. He is gorgeous! A showing prospect, easy to handle..
Edwards, New York
Sorrel
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
Edwards, NY
NY
$1,500
Quarter Horse Stallion
Ben has successfully shown locally (upstate NY) but has tons of potential f..
Watertown, New York
Bay
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
Watertown, NY
NY
$4,000
Quarter Horse Mare
Very sweet, easy to handle QH for sale. Green broke and currently doing gro..
Lacona, New York
Black
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Lacona, NY
NY
$3,500
1

About Chaumont,NY

In 1750, Ray had bought the Chaumont castle (named from the Old French for "bald hill", and built in two periods around 1500) in the Loire Valley of France. (As of 2009 [update] , the village near it is called Chaumont-sur-Loire to distinguish it from the many other Chaumonts in France.) His son, known as James Leray or James Leray Chaumont, travelled to the United States and later settled there. The first European-descended settlement of the village began in 1802, replacing an unsatisfactory site chosen the previous year. The economy of the early village was based on fishing and ship building. In July 1853, the community contained about fifty dwellings, along with other structures.