Welsh Ponies for Sale near High Springs, FL

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Welsh Pony Mare
Leona is a registered 1 / 2 welsh mare. She has hed lots of ground work a..
High Springs, Florida
Bay
Welsh Pony
Mare
-
High Springs, FL
FL
$3,500
Welsh Pony Stallion
2004 black Half Welsh / ASPR registered gelding. This guy is very substanti..
Morriston, Florida
Black
Welsh Pony
Stallion
-
Morriston, FL
FL
$2,500
Welsh Pony Mare
2002 Bay filly. We never actually intended to sell Victoria, but time and ..
Morriston, Florida
Bay
Welsh Pony
Mare
-
Morriston, FL
FL
$4,500
Welsh Pony Stallion
Gallod Llywelyn is a 14. 1H Dun Section D Welsh Cob. He has extraordinary m..
Morriston, Florida
Dun
Welsh Pony
Stallion
-
Morriston, FL
FL
$600
Welsh Pony Stallion
Comet is a 14 hh, black section D Welsh Cob with a huge ground covering tro..
Morriston, Florida
Black
Welsh Pony
Stallion
-
Morriston, FL
FL
$600
Welsh Pony Mare
2004 Half Arabian Half Welsh Cob filly. This filly exceeded our expectation..
Morriston, Florida
Bay
Welsh Pony
Mare
-
Morriston, FL
FL
$3,500
Welsh Pony Mare
Please contact Jodi Lante (jolante@underthesonfarm. com) for more informati..
Morriston, Florida
Welsh Pony
Mare
-
Morriston, FL
FL
$2,500
Welsh Pony Stallion
Chestnut with large white blaze and 2 hind stockings. Great short stirrup p..
Morriston, Florida
Chestnut
Welsh Pony
Stallion
-
Morriston, FL
FL
Contact
Welsh Pony Mare
April is now registered American Sport Pony ( First Premium) . Her sire, W..
Morriston, Florida
Pinto
Welsh Pony
Mare
-
Morriston, FL
FL
$2,500
1

About High Springs,FL

The present-day area of High Springs was first settled on a permanent basis by English-speaking people during the late 1830s. One of the earliest settlements in the vicinity was at Crockett Springs, located about three miles east of present-day High Springs. Settlers who were living there during the 1840s included Fernando Underwood and Marshal Blanton. A discernible town began to develop in the early 1880s after the Savannah, Florida & Western Railway was constructed and several phosphate mines were established. In 1888 the local post office changed its name from Orion to High Springs, and the town was officially incorporated in 1892.