Quarter Horses for Sale near Garibaldi, OR

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
 - Mare in Newberg, OR
Quarter Horse Mare
With Doc Bar on top and bottom of her pedigree, this sweet mare is bred to ..
Newberg, Oregon
Palomino
Quarter Horse
Mare
11
Newberg, OR
OR
$4,000
Quarter Horse Mare
Star has never been bred she has had 30 days training. We have rode her of..
Grand Ronde, Oregon
Bay
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Grand Ronde, OR
OR
$1,200
Quarter Horse Stallion
DJ ROYAL, 100% Foundation Bred Quarter Horse Stallion. Triple Registered N..
Mcminnville, Oregon
Gray
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
Mcminnville, OR
OR
$500
Quarter Horse Stallion
Sparks is well broke to ride, great trail horse. Almost anybody can ride f..
Grand Ronde, Oregon
Brown
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
Grand Ronde, OR
OR
$1,400
Quarter Horse Mare
"Mystery" is a very sweet 9 yr. old mare. She has been ridden by kids of a..
Yamhill, Oregon
Bay
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Yamhill, OR
OR
$2,000
Quarter Horse Stallion
Jordan has lots of eye appeal with large white patches on both sides of bod..
Banks, Oregon
Palomino
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
Banks, OR
OR
$1,500
Quarter Horse Mare
she is very clam, sweet, quite, and has a wonderfull temperment. she is a l..
Yamhill, Oregon
Palomino
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Yamhill, OR
OR
$2,000
Quarter Horse Stallion
Thoroughbred Quarter Horse cross, great mind, very willing, clips, baths, l..
Mcminnville, Oregon
Bay
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
Mcminnville, OR
OR
$1,500
Quarter Horse Mare
very cute, going to be tall, current on shots and worming, halter and leads..
Vernonia, Oregon
Bay
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Vernonia, OR
OR
$1,500
Quarter Horse Mare
Linda is a beautiful started barrel horse with lots of potential. She has h..
Amity, Oregon
Bay
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Amity, OR
OR
$4,000
1

About Garibaldi,OR

Daniel Bayley was the first significant property owner on this part of Tillamook Bay, having first settled here after the Civil War. Bayley built a hotel and general store on what is now known as Bay Lane. In 1867, Bayley subdivided the Bayley Park Addition and was officially granted title to the property May 15, 1869 by President Ulysses S. Grant. In 1870, he was appointed by President Grant as the area's first postmaster, and given the duty of naming the postmark.