Ponies for Sale near Glendale, CA

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Pony Stallion
Cute and Sweet as can be Sorret Pony. X - day trail outfit pony, trailer ..
Simi Valley, California
Sorrel
Pony
Stallion
-
Simi Valley, CA
CA
$1,750
Pony Mare
shawnee is a 8 year old 14. 1 hnd beautiful black and white mare. she does..
Newport Beach, California
Pinto
Pony
Mare
-
Newport Beach, CA
CA
$8,000
Pony Mare
"Missy" is a paint pony she is black / white with beautiful blue eyes. Mi..
Whittier, California
Other
Pony
Mare
-
Whittier, CA
CA
$4,000
Pony Mare
Super sweet 13. 2 hand high, black & white Paint mare. Calm & gentle. Supe..
Acton, California
Black Overo
Pony
Mare
-
Acton, CA
CA
$3,500
Pony Mare
Perfect conformation, great jumping stance, flashy, bathes, clips, trailers..
Acton, California
Buckskin
Pony
Mare
-
Acton, CA
CA
$4,800
Pony Stallion
Jose Cuervo is a beautiful white pony, completely trained and sound. He is ..
Simi Valley, California
White
Pony
Stallion
-
Simi Valley, CA
CA
$2,600
Pony Stallion
Very cute appy, loves attention. TO good home only. used in pony rides. Ver..
Norco, California
Pony
Stallion
-
Norco, CA
CA
$1,500
Pony Stallion
Pony, Black and White Gelding, 10 years old, Trailers, Ties, & Bathes, Inte..
Phelan, California
Pony
Stallion
-
Phelan, CA
CA
$900
1

About Glendale,CA

The area was long inhabited by the Tongva people (or "People of the Earth"), who were later renamed the Gabrieleños by the Spanish missionaries, after the nearby Mission San Gabriel Arcángel. In 1798, José María Verdugo, a corporal in the Spanish army from Baja California, received the Rancho San Rafael from Governor Diego de Borica, formalizing his possession and use of land on which he had been grazing livestock and farming since 1784. Rancho San Rafael was a Spanish concession, of which 25 were made in California. Unlike the later Mexican land grants, the concessions were similar to grazing permits, with the title remaining with the Spanish crown. In 1860, his grandson Teodoro Verdugo built the Catalina Verdugo Adobe, which is the oldest building in Glendale.