Paint Horses for Sale near La Grande, OR

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Paint Stallion
Mingo is a great trail horse. he goes through water, over bridges, hobbles..
Baker City, Oregon
Black Overo
Paint
Stallion
-
Baker City, OR
OR
$1,500
Paint Stallion
8 th in the world in Hus retired for major showing! He has been shown Open..
Joseph, Oregon
Chestnut
Paint
Stallion
-
Joseph, OR
OR
$8,000
Paint Mare
Nice looking Reg Paint mare. . Would make an excellent all around mare for ..
Pendleton, Oregon
Tobiano
Paint
Mare
-
Pendleton, OR
OR
$6,500
Paint Stallion
This horse has been there done that. He has been ponnied off of at the race..
Weston, Oregon
Paint
Stallion
-
Weston, OR
OR
$6,500
Paint Stallion
Apache Produce athletic babies that have proven them selves in speed events..
Wallowa, Oregon
Paint
Stallion
-
Wallowa, OR
OR
$350
Paint Mare
Colonels Smashing Success, an awesome young mare with loads of potential. ...
Joseph, Oregon
Sorrel
Paint
Mare
-
Joseph, OR
OR
$2,000
Paint Stallion
This horse has lots of personlity and is willing to do what ever you ask of..
Pendleton, Oregon
Brown
Paint
Stallion
-
Pendleton, OR
OR
$3,300
Paint Stallion
Pappy is Registered BS APHA. This young guy was imprinted, he is handled da..
Enterprise, Oregon
Buckskin
Paint
Stallion
-
Enterprise, OR
OR
$1,800
Paint Stallion
Moe is a great all around show gelding. Hes calm and has a good mind. He's..
La Grande, Oregon
Chestnut
Paint
Stallion
-
La Grande, OR
OR
$10,000
Paint Mare
Robin is very easy to handle, she is out of AQHA Diana Down by APHA Stormy ..
Enterprise, Oregon
Sorrel
Paint
Mare
-
Enterprise, OR
OR
$1,000
1

About La Grande,OR

The Grande Ronde Valley had long been a waypoint along the Oregon Trail. The first permanent settler in the La Grande area was Benjamin Brown in 1861. Not long after, the Leasey family and about twenty others settled there. The settlement was originally named after Ben Brown as Brown's Fort, Brown's Town, or Brownsville. There was already a Brownsville in Linn County, so when the post office was established in 1863, a more distinctive name was needed.