8. 37 overall notes received in Iceland in May 2003: 8. 33 for conformatio..
Henniker, New Hampshire
About Manchester,NH Native Pennacook Indians called Amoskeag Falls on the Merrimack River—the area that became the heart of Manchester— Namaoskeag, meaning "good fishing place". In 1722, John Goffe III settled beside Cohas Brook, later building a dam and sawmill at what was dubbed "Old Harry's Town". It was granted by Massachusetts in 1727 as "Tyngstown" to veterans of Queen Anne's War who served in 1703 under Captain William Tyng. But at New Hampshire's 1741 separation from Massachusetts, the grant was ruled invalid and substituted with Wilton, Maine, resulting in a 1751 rechartering by Governor Benning Wentworth as "Derryfield"—a name that lives on in Derryfield Park, Derryfield Country Club, and the private Derryfield School. In 1807, Samuel Blodget opened a canal and lock system to allow vessels passage around the falls, part of a network developing to link the area with Boston.
All-AroundBarrel RacingBreedingBucking BroncCalf RopingCompetitive TrailCountry English PleasureCuttingDraftDressageDrivingEquitationEndurance RidingEnglish PleasureEventingField TrialFive GaitedFox HuntingGaitedHalterHarnessHunter HackHunter Under SaddleJumpingMounted ShootingParkPleasure DrivingPole BendingPoloRacingRanch WorkReiningRodeoRopingShowTeam PenningTeam RopingTrailWestern PleasureWorking CattleWorking HunterYouth