VERY FLASHY!!!! Priced to sell. Black and white paint FRIESIAN sport horse ..
Fantastic forward moving Friesian ster mare, some professional dressage tra..
Harrisville, Rhode Island
About Medford,MA Medford was settled in 1630 by English immigrant colonists as part of Charlestown, of the Massachusetts Bay Colony. The land was deeded to the colonists by the powerful Native American leader Squaw Sachem of Mistick. The settlement was originally called "Mistick" by Thomas Dudley (a name which persisted for many decades), which his party renamed "Meadford". The name may have come from a description of the " meadow by the ford" in the Mystic River, or from two locations in England that Cradock may have known: the hamlet of Mayford or Metford in Staffordshire near Caverswall, or from the parish of Maidford or Medford (now Towcester, Northamptonshire). In 1634, the land north of the Mystic River was developed as the private plantation of Matthew Cradock, a former governor.
All-AroundBarrel RacingBreedingBucking BroncCalf RopingCompetitive TrailCountry English PleasureCuttingDraftDressageDrivingEquitationEndurance RidingEnglish PleasureEventingField TrialFive GaitedFox HuntingGaitedHalterHarnessHunter HackHunter Under SaddleJumpingMounted ShootingParkPleasure DrivingPole BendingPoloRacingRanch WorkReiningRodeoRopingShowTeam PenningTeam RopingTrailWestern PleasureWorking CattleWorking HunterYouth