Serenity Acres has adoptable PMU horses. Visit our site
Tijeras, New Mexico
About Corrales,NM The village of Corrales (Spanish for "corrals") is located along the Rio Grande river and is built on the site of two Indian Pueblos settled before 500 AD by the Tiguex Indians, and which were later occupied by Spanish Colonists and explorers who colonized the region around 1540 AD. The pueblo indians who lived in the area abandoned it by the late 1600s when the Spanish settled permanently in New Mexico. The Spanish Colonists subsequently built an adobe church on the site called the Church of San Ysidro in 1868 AD, named after the annual fiesta de San Ysidro in May. In 1710, a grant of the Alameda lands (including Corrales) was given to Corporal Francisco Montes Vigil, A soldier in the Spanish army. Vigil sold it in 1712 to Captain Juan Gonzáles Bas who was then living in Bernalillo.
All-AroundBarrel RacingBreedingBucking BroncCalf RopingCompetitive TrailCountry English PleasureCuttingDraftDressageDrivingEquitationEndurance RidingEnglish PleasureEventingField TrialFive GaitedFox HuntingGaitedHalterHarnessHunter HackHunter Under SaddleJumpingMounted ShootingParkPleasure DrivingPole BendingPoloRacingRanch WorkReiningRodeoRopingShowTeam PenningTeam RopingTrailWestern PleasureWorking CattleWorking HunterYouth