Breeding Horses for Sale near Brewster, NY

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Thoroughbred Mare
16h Thoroughbred broodmare. Daughter of Allen's Prospect. Proven producer..
Goshen, New York
Chestnut
Thoroughbred
Mare
26
Goshen, NY
NY
$600
Oldenburg Mare
Bella is a 16.2 hand bay 2009 mare who is ready to go to work. She was ligh..
Walden, New York
Bay
Oldenburg
Mare
13
Walden, NY
NY
$5,500
Oldenburg Mare
Babi, is a big beautiful Oldenburgh/TB cross. I have all the paperwork need..
Walden, New York
Bay
Oldenburg
Mare
14
Walden, NY
NY
$5,000
Trakehner Mare
Stunning blood bay 16. 2 hand experienced broodmare out of a performance b..
Montgomery, New York
Bay
Trakehner
Mare
-
Montgomery, NY
NY
$1,500
Paint Mare
Own granddaughter of MR. NORFLEET. Very LOUD sorrel / white overo mare. T..
Vernon, New Jersey
Sorrel
Paint
Mare
-
Vernon, NJ
NJ
$3,500
Oldenburg Mare
Beautiful broodmare with 100% premium foals. Famous German mare line. By ..
Goshen, New York
Bay
Oldenburg
Mare
-
Goshen, NY
NY
$29,000
Quarter Horse Mare
Amazing Brass Bar is a 9 yr old AQHA gray mare. She is about 14. 3 / 15 hh ..
Red Hook, New York
Gray
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Red Hook, NY
NY
$950
Appaloosa Mare
Joy is a 15 hand 7 year old appy / thoroughbred mare. She is every breeders..
Middletown, New York
Bay
Appaloosa
Mare
-
Middletown, NY
NY
Contact
1

About Brewster, NY

The village of Brewster derives its name from that of the landowner, Walter Brewster, who invited the New York and Harlem Railroad to build a depot on his property. Brewster's Station, New York (sometimes just "Brewster's"), appeared on maps, on postcards, and in directories of Putnam County throughout the second half of the 19th century. It was officially incorporated as the Village of Brewster, New York, in 1894. In 1886, historian William Smith Pelletreau published The History of Putnam County, New York. In his second chapter on the town of Southeast, he wrote: "The land now embraced within the limits of the village of Brewster consists of a farm which was sold by the commissioners of forfeiture to Peleg Bailey, in 1781.