ABRA / IBHA eligible buckskin colt. Dam is full quarter, but papers
About Jacksboro,TX Jacksboro was first settled in the 1850s, with newcomers attracted by land offers from the Texas Emigration and Land Office. Originally called "Mesquiteville", the community grew up along the banks of Lost Creek and spread out over the pastureland between Lost Creek and the waters of the West Fork of Keechi Creek. It was renamed "Jacksboro" in 1858 when it became the county seat, in honor of brothers William and Patrick Jack, veterans of the Texas Revolution. Regular postal service began in 1859. The county was one of the few in Texas to vote against secession before the Civil War.
All-AroundBarrel RacingBreedingBucking BroncCalf RopingCompetitive TrailCountry English PleasureCuttingDraftDressageDrivingEquitationEndurance RidingEnglish PleasureEventingField TrialFive GaitedFox HuntingGaitedHalterHarnessHunter HackHunter Under SaddleJumpingMounted ShootingParkPleasure DrivingPole BendingPoloRacingRanch WorkReiningRodeoRopingShowTeam PenningTeam RopingTrailWestern PleasureWorking CattleWorking HunterYouth