Imported from Spain. Beautiful PRE approved Grey 7 year old Mare. Grand dam..
About Novato,CA What is now Novato was originally the site of several Coast Miwok villages: Chokecherry, near downtown Novato; Puyuku, near Ignacio; and Olompali, at the present-day Olompali State Historic Park. In 1839, the Mexican government granted the 8,876-acre (35.92 km 2) Rancho Novato to Fernando Feliz. The rancho was named after a local Miwok leader who had probably been given the name of Saint Novatus at his baptism. Subsequently, four additional land grants were made in the area: Rancho Corte Madera de Novato, to John Martin in 1839; Rancho San Jose, to Ignacio Pacheco in 1840; Rancho Olompali, awarded in 1843 to Camilo Ynitia, son of a Coast Miwok chief; and Rancho Nicasio, by far the largest at 56,621 acres (229.1 km 2), awarded to Pablo de la Guerra and John B.R. Cooper in 1844.
All-AroundBarrel RacingBreedingBucking BroncCalf RopingCompetitive TrailCountry English PleasureCuttingDraftDressageDrivingEquitationEndurance RidingEnglish PleasureEventingField TrialFive GaitedFox HuntingGaitedHalterHarnessHunter HackHunter Under SaddleJumpingMounted ShootingParkPleasure DrivingPole BendingPoloRacingRanch WorkReiningRodeoRopingShowTeam PenningTeam RopingTrailWestern PleasureWorking CattleWorking HunterYouth