Western Pleasure Horses for Sale near Shiner, TX

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Quarter Horse - Horse for Sale in Rosanky, TX 78953
Willow
Big beautiful 10-year-old sorrel mare for sale. She stands at about 15 hand..
Rosanky, Texas
Sorrel
Quarter Horse
Mare
13
Rosanky, TX
TX
$2,500
Paint Stallion
Captain Midnight stands 16. 2 hands 1400 lbs. He has produced a Multitude ..
Bastrop, Texas
Black
Paint
Stallion
-
Bastrop, TX
TX
$650
Paso Fino Stallion
I rode him the other day and he collects up really really nice, flexes ver..
Lockhart, Texas
Chestnut
Paso Fino
Stallion
-
Lockhart, TX
TX
$3,500
Quarter Horse Mare
Angel is a flashy red dunn and white filly, with flaxen main and red / w f..
Yoakum, Texas
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Yoakum, TX
TX
$800
Arabian Stallion
Very flashy with three white socks, big blaze, flaxen mane, and rare rabic..
Hallettsville, Texas
Chestnut
Arabian
Stallion
-
Hallettsville, TX
TX
$1,000
Half Arabian Stallion
This little horse is very friendly and has been out and about, so he is us..
Hallettsville, Texas
Bay Roan
Half Arabian
Stallion
-
Hallettsville, TX
TX
$1,200
Paint Mare
Trixie is a sweet mare that can have a bit of a temper when things don't g..
Inez, Texas
Black Overo
Paint
Mare
-
Inez, TX
TX
$1,700
Appendix Stallion
He has been turned out for the last year, ridden about 4-6 times. To be saf..
Bastrop, Texas
Black
Appendix
Stallion
-
Bastrop, TX
TX
$1,500
Arabian Stallion
Winks is an awesome, very typey gorgeous colt with a chiseled head, long ne..
Columbus, Texas
Bay
Arabian
Stallion
-
Columbus, TX
TX
$3,000
1

About Shiner, TX

In 1885, a post office called Half Moon was opened at a trading post near the present site of Shiner. In 1887, Henry B. Shiner donated 250 acres for a depot and right-of-way for the San Antonio and Aransas Pass Railway which bypassed Half Moon and was built through Henry B. Shiner's donated land and the town grew around these transportation facilities. The town initially called itself "New Half Moon" but in 1888 the town's name was changed to Shiner and the town was incorporated in 1890.