Roping Horses for Sale near Marshall, MO

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Paint Stallion
r. world champion calf roping; heading, healing, steer roping. 4 roms, nu..
Warrensburg, Missouri
Paint
Stallion
-
Warrensburg, MO
MO
$9,900
Quarter Horse Stallion
"Max" is a 9 yr old beautiful Red Dun AQHA Gelding. Has traveled many mile..
Salisbury, Missouri
Red Dun
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
Salisbury, MO
MO
$1,900
Quarter Horse Stallion
Standing AQHA Skipper W bred Golden Palomino - Why Skip's Tardy. 85% color..
Concordia, Missouri
Palomino
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
Concordia, MO
MO
$300
Paint Stallion
Standing APHA Blk / white overo - Hotshot Dixon. 118 APHA pts first year sh..
Concordia, Missouri
Black Overo
Paint
Stallion
-
Concordia, MO
MO
$500
Quarter Horse Stallion
Thunderbolt has Red Eagle and Leo blood lines. He has been used for roping..
Richmond, Missouri
Sorrel
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
Richmond, MO
MO
$3,000
Paint Stallion
Standing APHA Classicsonofachief - foundation breeding Joe Chief Bar, Doc's..
Concordia, Missouri
Bay
Paint
Stallion
-
Concordia, MO
MO
$350
Quarter Horse Stallion
Foundation Skipper W and Tardy Too Golden Palomino. Super disposition, gre..
Concordia, Missouri
Palomino
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
Concordia, MO
MO
$350
Paint Stallion
Standing APHA Blk / white overo Hotshot Dixon. 118 APHA pts. 1 year showin..
Concordia, Missouri
Black Overo
Paint
Stallion
-
Concordia, MO
MO
$500
Quarter Horse Stallion
Futurity eligible foals due in 2003. Pretty mover, good minded and lots of ..
Columbia, Missouri
Sorrel
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
Columbia, MO
MO
$650
1

About Marshall,MO

Sixty-five acres of land for the city of Marshall was donated by Jeremiah O’Dell, deeded on April 13, 1839. It was named for the United States Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Marshall, when chosen for the county seat. After the first two courthouses in Marshall were lost to fires, the Saline County Courthouse was constructed in January 1882. It was later placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977. It is an enduring landmark in the center of the Marshall Square and a legacy of nineteenth century architecture.