Hunter Under Saddle Horses for Sale near Newberry, FL

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Casino - Gelding in Ocala, FL
Casino
Fancy broke gelding. Lots of buttons, spins around, backs up on a dime, ver..
Ocala, Florida
Black
Quarter Horse
Gelding
9
Ocala, FL
FL
$12,500
Lava - Mare in Ocala, FL
Lava
This adorable burnished bronze buckskin Lusitano purebred filly is compact,..
Ocala, Florida
Buckskin
Lusitano
Mare
5
Ocala, FL
FL
$17,000
 - Mare in Gainesville, FL
Half Arabian Mare
Lilly is currently in foal to a homo dun paint stallion can sell with foal ..
Gainesville, Florida
Bay
Half Arabian
Mare
-
Gainesville, FL
FL
$3,500
Pinto Stallion
Trigger is a wonderful horse. He is willing to learn new things, and always..
Ocala, Florida
Palomino
Pinto
Stallion
-
Ocala, FL
FL
$3,000
Arabian Stallion
Looking for Flashy and Tall - Shammar has produced 16 hh foals. Want both H..
Gainesville, Florida
Chestnut
Arabian
Stallion
-
Gainesville, FL
FL
$750
Arabian Mare
Looking to trade stud services for outside stallions to add new blood to my..
Gainesville, Florida
Black
Arabian
Mare
-
Gainesville, FL
FL
Contact
Arabian Stallion
Fantastic stallion who has produced laid back quality foals. A tall 15. 2 h..
Gainesville, Florida
Black
Arabian
Stallion
-
Gainesville, FL
FL
$600
Arabian Stallion
Looking for the PERFECT sire for your next foal? This Flashy stallion has p..
Gainesville, Florida
Chestnut
Arabian
Stallion
-
Gainesville, FL
FL
$750
1

About Newberry,FL

Newberry developed as a mining town after phosphate was discovered in the western part of Alachua County in the 1880s. In 1893, the Savannah, Florida, and Western Railway was extended southward from High Springs to Newberry, leading to its development as a railroad town and trading center. A post office established in March 1894 was named Newton, but changed to Newberry in August of that year. In this period, racial violence against blacks rose in Alachua County, where lynchings took place to enforce white supremacy. A total of 21 people, 19 of them black, were lynched in the county between 1891 and 1926.