Halter Horses for Sale near Mobile, AL

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Quarter Horse Mare
This mare is a gorgeous solid bay mare with no white markings and a muscul..
Gulf Shores, Alabama
Bay
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Gulf Shores, AL
AL
$1,000
Arabian Stallion
Tekhela Gold is a mutiple Class A Halter Champion and an up and coming Wes..
Mobile, Alabama
Bay
Arabian
Stallion
-
Mobile, AL
AL
$1,000
Quarter Horse Stallion
very sweet 1 yr old bay stallion. owner doesn't have time. email for pics..
Grand Bay, Alabama
Bay
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
Grand Bay, AL
AL
$400
Thoroughbred Stallion
Very sweet 1 yr old bay stallion. Needs a good home. We have too many horse..
Grand Bay, Alabama
Bay
Thoroughbred
Stallion
-
Grand Bay, AL
AL
$400
Appaloosa Mare
Outstanding granddaughter of "The Hunter" out of a black & white Sheldak Ra..
Theodore, Alabama
Chestnut
Appaloosa
Mare
-
Theodore, AL
AL
$2,500
Appaloosa Stallion
Outstanding gelding has it all: Color, conformation, pedigree. Must sell as..
Theodore, Alabama
Chestnut
Appaloosa
Stallion
-
Theodore, AL
AL
$3,000
Half Arabian Mare
needs Experienced rider. She is white with some cream in mane and tale. Has..
Elberta, Alabama
Cremello
Half Arabian
Mare
-
Elberta, AL
AL
$600
Mustang Stallion
Very Gentle, White Sox, White blaze on forehead. I Work with him daily. He ..
Elberta, Alabama
Mustang
Stallion
-
Elberta, AL
AL
$900
Quarter Horse Stallion
BJ is an elegant horse that has so much potential and just needs miles, He ..
Wilmer, Alabama
Chestnut
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
Wilmer, AL
AL
$7,500
1

About Mobile,AL

The European settlement of Mobile began with French colonists, who in 1702 constructed Fort Louis de la Louisiane , at Twenty-seven Mile Bluff on the Mobile River, as the first capital of the French colony of La Louisiane. It was founded by French Canadian brothers Pierre Le Moyne d'Iberville and Jean-Baptiste Le Moyne, Sieur de Bienville, to establish control over France's claims to La Louisiane. Bienville was appointed as royal governor of French Louisiana in 1701. Mobile's Roman Catholic parish was established on July 20, 1703, by Jean-Baptiste de la Croix de Chevrières de Saint-Vallier, Bishop of Quebec. The parish was the first French Catholic parish established on the Gulf Coast of the United States.