Gaited Horses for Sale near Tinley Park, IL

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Rocky Mountain Stallion
This clear - eyed stud possesses great conformation and movement athletic a..
Valparaiso, Indiana
Black
Rocky Mountain
Stallion
-
Valparaiso, IN
IN
Contact
Rocky Mountain Mare
This filly has had hands on since birth she leads, ties, clipps, bathes, lo..
Valparaiso, Indiana
Sorrel
Rocky Mountain
Mare
-
Valparaiso, IN
IN
$5,000
Rocky Mountain Stallion
Sundowner does it all with a style and grace of his own. His offspring all..
Valparaiso, Indiana
Chestnut
Rocky Mountain
Stallion
-
Valparaiso, IN
IN
Contact
Rocky Mountain Mare
This drop dead gorgous true bay filly has an excellent temperment and impec..
Valparaiso, Indiana
Bay
Rocky Mountain
Mare
-
Valparaiso, IN
IN
$3,000
Rocky Mountain Mare
This mare has a do anything go anywhere attitude. She is a great trail hor..
Valparaiso, Indiana
Black
Rocky Mountain
Mare
-
Valparaiso, IN
IN
Contact
Rocky Mountain Stallion
This dark chocolate gelding is like a big puppy dog whether you are on the ..
Valparaiso, Indiana
Chocolate
Rocky Mountain
Stallion
-
Valparaiso, IN
IN
$7,500
Rocky Mountain Stallion
This flashy stud colt is going follow in his mothers foot steps in the show..
Valparaiso, Indiana
Chocolate
Rocky Mountain
Stallion
-
Valparaiso, IN
IN
$10,000
Spotted Saddle Stallion
Apache is a good trail horse, calm, crosses water, used to seeing bikes, jo..
Wheaton, Illinois
Black Overo
Spotted Saddle
Stallion
-
Wheaton, IL
IL
$3,200
1

About Tinley Park,IL

Settlement of the area which now comprises Tinley Park began in the 1820s by emigrants from the Eastern United States. German settlers became predominant in area by the 1840s, and the village was originally established in 1853 as "Bremen". Irish, English, Scottish, Canadian, and other American settlers were also common in the area. In the late 19th century, railroads expanded rapidly, and the village happened to be located on the Chicago, Rock Island and Pacific Railroad line. The influence of the railroad on Bremen was so great that, in 1890, its name was changed to Tinley Park in honor of the village's first railroad station agent, Samuel Tinley, Sr.