Driving Horses for Sale near Roseville, MI

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
 - Mare in South Lyon, MI
Gypsy Vanner Mare
GHA registered coming 9 year old mare. PSSM1 Negative, Ee Tt (Can produce r..
South Lyon, Michigan
Black Overo
Gypsy Vanner
Mare
13
South Lyon, MI
MI
$10,000
Andalusian Stallion
Posh is a 2 yr old, 1 / 2 Andalusian, 1 / 4 Arabian, 1 / 4 Saddlebred Geld..
Armada, Michigan
Black
Andalusian
Stallion
-
Armada, MI
MI
$5,200
Hackney Stallion
Mr. Karate Chop (Hiya!) Pretty Pinto Hackney type pony 4 sale. Show pony p..
Grand Blanc, Michigan
Pinto
Hackney
Stallion
-
Grand Blanc, MI
MI
$3,700
Clydesdale Stallion
Mac is a wonderful draft horse. He has a clown like personality and is jus..
Marine City, Michigan
Blue Roan
Clydesdale
Stallion
-
Marine City, MI
MI
$1,500
Clydesdale Stallion
Excellent, safe trail horse. Broke to drive, but green. Has a wonderful pup..
Marine City, Michigan
Clydesdale
Stallion
-
Marine City, MI
MI
$1,500
Clydesdale Stallion
Excellent, safe trail horse. Broke to drive, but green. Has a wonderful pup..
Marine City, Michigan
Blue Roan
Clydesdale
Stallion
-
Marine City, MI
MI
$1,500
Arabian Mare
Catchen On Cathy is a 14 yr old Champion show horse, but that's not all. S..
Plymouth, Michigan
Pinto
Arabian
Mare
-
Plymouth, MI
MI
$6,000
Pony of the Americas Stallion
Scooby Doo is a 2 year old POA gelding. He has very flashy moves and would..
Imlay City, Michigan
Chestnut
Pony of the Americas
Stallion
-
Imlay City, MI
MI
$250
1

About Roseville,MI

The first permanent post office in the area was established in 1840 by William Rose who named it the Roseville Post Office in honor of his father Dennison Rose, a veteran of the War of 1812. The Village of Roseville was incorporated in 1926 and the Municipal Building was constructed in 1929 at Gratiot Avenue and Meier Road. This replaced the Erin Township Building that was built near the corner of 11 Mile Road and Gratiot in 1886. The 1929 building housed administrative offices as well as the police and fire departments until the 1960s when separate police and fire stations were constructed. City offices remained in the building until 1974.