Breeding Horses for Sale near Flatonia, TX

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Arabian Mare
CASSANDRA WP AHR * 597546 Chestnut Mare Sandy is the ultimate broodmare..
Lockhart, Texas
Chestnut
Arabian
Mare
-
Lockhart, TX
TX
$2,500
Arabian Mare
Ali is a combination of halter and performance lines in perfect balance. S..
Lockhart, Texas
Gray
Arabian
Mare
-
Lockhart, TX
TX
$3,500
Quarter Horse Stallion
Rip is a 1992 model AQHA bay stud. Not broke to ride but has a great tempe..
Yoakum, Texas
Bay
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
Yoakum, TX
TX
$500
Paint Mare
This mare is as well built as you can get. Huge hip wide chest. Very easy ..
Elgin, Texas
Paint
Mare
-
Elgin, TX
TX
$4,000
Welsh Pony Stallion
A -40962 Pep's Sylvester is a 5 year old, registered, Chestnut, Section 'A..
Bastrop, Texas
Chestnut
Welsh Pony
Stallion
-
Bastrop, TX
TX
$1,500
Quarter Horse Mare
Brown Lady is a pasture raised, None broke, broodmare. Who hasent been hand..
Red Rock, Texas
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Red Rock, TX
TX
$800
Quarter Horse Mare
Pasture rasied broodmare, not a lot of handling. NOT broke to ride. Her foa..
Red Rock, Texas
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Red Rock, TX
TX
$800
Peruvian Paso Mare
AEV Regional breeding and broke to ride!! ANW Rosa Linda is a 12 year old, ..
Elgin, Texas
Chestnut
Peruvian Paso
Mare
-
Elgin, TX
TX
$3,000
Quarter Horse Mare
Beautiful 3 yr. old palomino mare. Great bloodlines (Hollywood Dun It, Pepp..
Luling, Texas
Palomino
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Luling, TX
TX
$17,500
1

About Flatonia,TX

Established on April 8, 1874 on land that the Galveston, Harrisburg and San Antonio Railway acquired from William Alexander Faries (the family name is also spelled "Ferris" and "Farris"), the community was named after F. W. Flato, a local merchant and one of the first settlers, of whom most were Anglo American. Residents placed their homes in the former Flatonia settlement, one mile southeast of the current Flatonia, and in the community of Oso, 3 miles (5 km) northeast, on wagons and moved to the new location. The post office, established in the former Flatonia in 1870, moved to the new Flatonia with the same name.