Breeding Horses for Sale near Millville, PA

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Thoroughbred Mare
Flashy, 16. 2 hand, bay mare with blaze and 4 white socks. Great mind. Nic..
Strausstown, Pennsylvania
Bay
Thoroughbred
Mare
-
Strausstown, PA
PA
$3,500
Thoroughbred Mare
Alexandra's Hope - 5 year old Thoroughbred mare. Good brood mare potential..
Montgomery, Pennsylvania
Bay
Thoroughbred
Mare
-
Montgomery, PA
PA
$500
Quarter Horse Mare
Beautiful Jet Black AQHA Mare FOR SALE! This is a really nice mare - in f..
Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
Black
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Tunkhannock, PA
PA
$2,300
Draft Mare
This mare is broke western, shown western pleasure, 4- H, trail rides, gree..
Elizabethville, Pennsylvania
Gray
Draft
Mare
-
Elizabethville, PA
PA
$2,500
Paint Mare
Kat is a one year old registered APHA bay tobiano filly. Her father is Sunn..
Tunkhannock, Pennsylvania
Black Overo
Paint
Mare
-
Tunkhannock, PA
PA
$2,320
Arabian Mare
1985 purebred, registered Arabian mare. Sport horse broodmare candidate. 5..
Montgomery, Pennsylvania
Chestnut
Arabian
Mare
-
Montgomery, PA
PA
$1,000
Paint Stallion
well mannered stallion. great bloodlines. blue max and van tyke are grandfa..
Trout Run, Pennsylvania
Paint
Stallion
-
Trout Run, PA
PA
$1,200
1

About Millville,PA

John Eves, a native of Ireland living in Mill Creek Hundred, Delaware, is thought to have been one of the men to visit the Greenwood Valley and Little Fishing Creek area in 1770. (One account of this visit indicates that he purchased a sizable portion of the land he explored in the area from the Indians who had served as his guides on his journey.) Although he returned to Delaware after this initial visit, he returned the following year with his son Thomas and built a log cabin on the property. The entire Eves family arrived the next year, in 1772, and began tilling the fields adjacent to the cabin as soon as they could be cleared. In 1774, the Eves family received a deed for their 1,203-acre (4.87 km 2) property in the valley, the largest land holding at the time in what would later become Columbia County. Title for the land, originally obtained by William and Elizabeth McMean in 1769, was passed to Reuben Haines, and then to John Eves.