Barrel Racing Horses for Sale near Marshall, MO

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
Quarter Horse Stallion
Socks has had I don't know how much training in barrels but its been a lot..
Sweet Springs, Missouri
Chestnut
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
Sweet Springs, MO
MO
Contact
Quarter Horse Mare
Blair likes her attention & usually asks for more. She is broke to ride, b..
California, Missouri
Sorrel
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
California, MO
MO
$800
Paint Stallion
"FRECKLED MOON STAR" is reg. with the APHA and has a flawless disposition. ..
Tipton, Missouri
Paint
Stallion
-
Tipton, MO
MO
$3,500
Quarter Horse Stallion
Registration is pending for Continental Lotto. We call him Duke. He is out..
California, Missouri
Chestnut
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
California, MO
MO
$1,200
Quarter Horse Stallion
This outstanding AQHA gelding has it all! His great disposition and his alt..
California, Missouri
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
California, MO
MO
$5,100
Quarter Horse Mare
This beautiful palomino mare is registered AQHA and is ready to hit the tra..
California, Missouri
Palomino
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
California, MO
MO
$3,200
Quarter Horse Mare
Ali is an atletic confirmationally sound mare. She can be rode by anyone wi..
Harrisburg, Missouri
Chestnut
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Harrisburg, MO
MO
$3,000
Quarter Horse Stallion
Standing AQHA Skipper W bred Golden Palomino - Why Skip's Tardy. 85% color..
Concordia, Missouri
Palomino
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
Concordia, MO
MO
$300
Paint Stallion
We have 4 GORGEOUS weanlings left from our 2003 arrivals! All tobiano color..
Tipton, Missouri
Tobiano
Paint
Stallion
-
Tipton, MO
MO
Contact
1

About Marshall,MO

Sixty-five acres of land for the city of Marshall was donated by Jeremiah O’Dell, deeded on April 13, 1839. It was named for the United States Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Marshall, when chosen for the county seat. After the first two courthouses in Marshall were lost to fires, the Saline County Courthouse was constructed in January 1882. It was later placed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1977. It is an enduring landmark in the center of the Marshall Square and a legacy of nineteenth century architecture.