Barrel Racing Horses for Sale near Roseville, MI

Post Free Ad
Advanced Search
 - Mare in Clarkston, MI
Quarter Horse Mare
Hard working mare with a huge heart. Gentle, great in the trailer, tying, a..
Clarkston, Michigan
Bay
Quarter Horse
Mare
21
Clarkston, MI
MI
$5,500
Paint Mare
Update back up for sale after a few wks of pleasure training. Doing great..
Milan, Michigan
Palomino
Paint
Mare
-
Milan, MI
MI
$2,000
Quarter Horse Mare
16- year - old Grade Quarter Horse Mare possible haflinger cross. Diamond ..
Davison, Michigan
Palomino
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Davison, MI
MI
$1,000
Quarter Horse Stallion
Hammer is a nicely started barrel and heel horse. Great handle, runs in a ..
South Lyon, Michigan
Sorrel
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
South Lyon, MI
MI
$5,000
Quarter Horse Stallion
present health condition good. loves kids. they ride him 4 days aweek. sadd..
Brown City, Michigan
Bay
Quarter Horse
Stallion
-
Brown City, MI
MI
$5,000
Quarter Horse Mare
This little filly could be your next barrel horse. She loves to race the o..
Dryden, Michigan
Chestnut
Quarter Horse
Mare
-
Dryden, MI
MI
$800
Thoroughbred Stallion
Biscuit is an athletic 15. 2H 4 y / o registered appendix (thoroughbred) qu..
South Lyon, Michigan
Bay
Thoroughbred
Stallion
-
South Lyon, MI
MI
$3,000
Thoroughbred Mare
Tonka is a very polite nice horse. She is a good ride and is very responsiv..
Lapeer, Michigan
Bay
Thoroughbred
Mare
-
Lapeer, MI
MI
$2,000
Pinto Stallion
Outstanding Barrel horse. Super all around, great disposition. Runs accordi..
Northville, Michigan
Chestnut
Pinto
Stallion
-
Northville, MI
MI
$4,500
1

About Roseville,MI

The first permanent post office in the area was established in 1840 by William Rose who named it the Roseville Post Office in honor of his father Dennison Rose, a veteran of the War of 1812. The Village of Roseville was incorporated in 1926 and the Municipal Building was constructed in 1929 at Gratiot Avenue and Meier Road. This replaced the Erin Township Building that was built near the corner of 11 Mile Road and Gratiot in 1886. The 1929 building housed administrative offices as well as the police and fire departments until the 1960s when separate police and fire stations were constructed. City offices remained in the building until 1974.