3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Arabian Stallion for Sale in Rio Linda, CA
Never had time to train, her sister is a very quick learner and so is Sheba she learned tricks watching her sister do them. . . . Full sister Nizzakhema is a Dressage Champion
About Rio Linda, CA
The Rio Linda/Elverta community is located on part of the Rancho Del Paso Mexican land grant of 1844. In 1910, a Fruit Land Company of Minneapolis acquired 12,000 acres (49 km 2) of the Grant and in 1912 the area was subdivided. Renamed Rio Linda in 1913, it was known as 'Dry Creek Station', a flag stop for the Northern Electric Railroad. Two families settled in Rio Linda by 1912, three more arrived in 1913 and nine more in 1914. By 1918 approximately fifty families in the community, mostly of Scandinavian and German descent.