Appendix Mare

Next Ad »
Name
Sweet
Breed
Appendix
Gender
Mare
Color
Bay
Temperament
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Registry
NA
Reg Number
NA
Height
16.1 hh
Foal Date
January, 2006
Country
United States
Views/Searches
262/22,834
Ad Status
Available
Price
$6,000

Appendix Mare for Sale in Carrollton, GA

Located in Carrollton, GA Sweet is a 15 year old 16.1hh registered Appendix mare. She rides western, English and bareback. She has been shown in Western Pleasure and Showmanship in the Alabama Pleasure Association. For the past 4-5 years that we have owned her, she was used for play days and trail riding. She stands for vet and farrier. Loads good. Easy to catch. Never been bred. She does not rear, bite, kick or bolt. May buck if not ridden constantly, but it isn’t bad. She can be on the lazy side when it’s hot but will get up and go when asked. She side passes and will neck rein. She ties and stands to be washed. She does require front shoes due to having typical thoroughbred hooves! Reasonably easy to keep her weight up. She is currently on pasture without grain upon which she sta
... more»ys fat on. Only reason we are selling her is because of college. Overall, she would make for a good trail, family horse or even western/English pleasure horse.

About Carrollton, GA

Carroll County, of which Carrollton is the county seat, was chartered in 1826, and was governed at the time by the Carroll Inferior Court, which consisted of five elected justices. In 1829, the justices voted to move the county seat from the site it occupied near the present community of Sandhill, to a new site about 8 miles (13 km) to the southwest. The original intention was to call the new county seat "Troupville", in honor of former governor George Troup, but Troup was not popular with the state government of the time, so the Georgia General Assembly incorporated the town as Carrollton, in December 1829. The name was in honor of Charles Carroll of Carrollton, the last living signer of the Declaration of Independence. In 1830, the town was surveyed and lots were laid out, with the central feature being the town square, which was later named Adamson Square, for local judge and congressman William C.

Contact Piper
Call (470) 388-3538,Text or Send a Message: