FOR SaleNext Ad »
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Paint Mare for Sale in Dayton, TX
SHE CALLED BELLA AND SHE KNOWS HER NAME. REGISTERED NAME IS PEPTO BOONS BLUSMAL. SHE IS A BLACK/WHITE TOBIANO(BLACK BASED, (CAN'T HAVE A BROWN FOAL) AND SHE IS SOUND. SHE SPENT 3 MONTHS IN TRAINING AND IS CURRENTLY FOR SALE TO THE RIGHT PERSON TO FINISH HER OUT. SHE WILL MEET YOU IN THE PASTURE AS SHE LOVES PEOPLE. STANDS FOR FARRIER, UTD ON SHOTS. INQUIRIES PLEASE EMAIL BTODD44@YAHOO.COM. INCLUDED IS PICTURES OF HER SIRE & DAM.
About Dayton, TX
Dayton, on U.S. Highway 90 six miles west of Liberty in southwestern Liberty County, was first called West Liberty and was considered part of the original town of Liberty, founded in 1831. The Trinity River divided the two parts of the town: Liberty was on its east bank, and West Liberty was on a hill three miles west of the river. A new road and a ferry directly connected the two. Both parts of the town were located on the four-league Mexican land grant appropriated for the capital of the old municipality of Santísima Trinidad de la Libertad, which later became known as Liberty.