This Is a Beautiful HorseNext Ad »
10 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Gelding for Sale in Stephenville, TX
He has been exclamation Don and ready to go home he would make somebody a fantastic horse either in the barrel pattern or in the open box Don’t overlook him
About Stephenville, TX
Stephenville is named after John M. Stephen, who settled there in 1854, and donated the land for the townsite laid out by George B. Erath when the county was organized in 1856. In the first two years of its settlement, the townsite was successful; by 1858, the population reached 776. However, the townsite was located in Comanche territory and raids were common.