Pair Of Horse MulesNext Ad »
Molly and Millie
2 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Mule Mare for Sale in Brandenburg, KY
Pair of Horse Mules coming 2 in May Half Sisters out of a Walking Horse
About Brandenburg, KY
Brandenburg was built on a 3,000-acre (12 km 2) tract of land called Falling Springs, purchased in 1804 by Solomon Brandenburg. He opened a tavern around which the community grew. In 1825, the community became the seat of Meade County, but it wasn't formally incorporated by the state assembly until March 28, 1872. During the Civil War, Confederate General John Hunt Morgan crossed at Brandenburg to start his raid into Indiana in July, 1863. During the Battle of Brandenburg Crossing, two men on the Indiana side of the river were killed by cannon fire from Brandenburg.