Registered Bay Gelding - English, Jumping, XC, Western, LessonsNext Ad »
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Thoroughbred Gelding for Sale in Goodyear, AZ
Nitro is a beautiful 8 year old blood bay gelding! 16.2 hand, registered thoroughbred from Vessels stud in California. Outstanding pedigree! Excels in english flat, hunter, cross country, but is great western too. Very sweet in your pocket horse. Currently being used as a lesson horse in an english barn with upper level beginner/intermediate riders. Quiet, not high strung at all. Easy to handle and tries in everything. Great as a lesson horse or step up horse to advance in training. With more advanced training, he could excel in any direction you choose. Started over 18 inch jumps. No vices. Rides out on the trail western or english and he is happy to be in the front, back, middle, wherever. Neck reins, leg cues, and a great stop. Hard, solid feet and barefoot with no issues. Loads well an
... more»d has been hauled to small shows. Up to date on everything. Vet check welcome at buyer's expense. Photos of Nitro can be seen here: http://s1266.photobucket.com/user/Hayley_Basham/library/Nitro Videos of Nitro can be seen here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yK9r8izVfzw https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp9ke3AqIPg https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAk5URQdYrU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kz4vrvTAv_0&feature=youtu.be $4500 price firm! Serious inquiries only! Seen by appointment only as he is currently at a lesson barn. Registration papers available upon request. Call 623-986-2229 Located in Goodyear, AZ
About Goodyear, AZ
Goodyear was established in 1917 with the purchase of 16,000 acres (65 km 2) of land by the Goodyear Tire and Rubber Company to cultivate cotton for vehicle tire cords. World War II was important to Goodyear in the 1940s as the current Phoenix Goodyear Airport was built, but after the war, the economy suffered. Goodyear became a town on November 19, 1946. At the time, it had 151 homes and 250 apartments, a grocery store, a barber shop, beauty shop and a gas station. Luke Field Auxiliary #6 (Goodyear Field) was built by the United States Army Air Forces in 1943.