2001 AQHA Golden Palomino StallionNext Ad »
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Quarter Horse Stallion at Stud in Splendora, TX
Beautiful Golden Palomino with Flaxen mane and tale, Strong color genes, gentle disposition, cow minded, must see good confirmation
About Splendora, TX
In the late 1800s, The Houston, East and West Texas Railway (now the Union Pacific Railroad), at the suggestion of Charles Cox, decided to build a narrow-gauge spur at the location of what is now Splendora. The location was originally known as "Cox's Switch." The area slowly grew more populated after W.W. Burrow built a general store in the area in 1883. In 1896, Cox recommended to the town's postmaster, Milton Z. King, that the town's name should be changed.