Big Sweet Gentle BoyNext Ad »
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Standardbred Stallion for Sale in Middleburg, FL
Keystone is such a sweet boy. He loads and unloads like a champ stands tied Good with farrier n vet Great With Kids stands for saddling unsaddling mounting and dismounting. He was used on the tracks to race and pull Before we received him We have been ridding him around on the roads And on trails. He is very gentle He is ready for his new forever loving home he is a big boy but such a sweet boy he rides in a hack or a d ring snaffle. His adoption fee is 700. 00 You will love him Email For Pictures
About Middleburg, FL
Middleburg began in the 19th century with several different names. It was first known as Clark's Ferry from the 1820s to 1833. The name derived from Asa Clark who ran the ferry until 1828. In 1828, the Black Creek Methodist Church was founded by Isaac Boring, but the frontier Methodist society met in their own homes until the Methodist United Church was built in 1847. Fort Heilman protected settlers at Clark's Ferry where it was the "principal depot for the east coast of Florida." During the Seminole Wars Fort Heilman was used as a quartermaster workshop and storage depot but was abandoned after the war in 1841.