Yearling For SaleNext Ad »
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Quarter Horse Mare for Sale in Lewisburg, KY
Gentle halter brooke filly. Easy to catch. Good confirmation. Cow bred on the bottom side. Running bred on the top side.
About Lewisburg, KY
The local post office was established at a nearby stage coach stop in 1852 under the name Henrysville in honor of the local postmaster's family name. In 1872, Lewisburg was surveyed, platted, and founded by the Owensboro and Nashville Railroad to serve as a depot on its line. It was named for Eugene C. Lewis, the line's chief engineer. In 1877, the post office moved to the new community and changed its name.