High Brow Little MAN X High Brow HickoryNext Ad »
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Quarter Horse Stallion at Stud in Prentiss, MS
This stallion has NCHA money top and bottom in his bloodline he is a very nice station. 2008 will be his first babies they are eligible for AQHA INCENTIVE FUND. We have babies now. www. bandbaqhfarm. com
About Prentiss, MS
Originally part of Lawrence County, the town was first named "Blountville", after William Blount, an early settler and merchant. Blountville High School was established in 1885 on 10 acres (4.0 ha) of land. A depot was established in Blountville when the Pearl & Leaf Rivers Railroad (later Illinois Central Railroad) was completed in 1903. That same year the town was officially established and named "Prentiss", possibly after Seargent Smith Prentiss, a member of the Mississippi House of Representatives and U.S. Representative from Mississippi, or after Prentiss Webb Berry, a prominent landowner in the area.