SW Bueno GayNext Ad »
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Quarter Horse Stallion at Stud in Cleveland, TX
Beautiful champagene color, First colt champagne. see pedigree at www. mastersquarterhorses. 4t. com
About Cleveland, TX
In 1854, a church and convent was built by Father Peter La Cour near the town's present site. The town began forming in 1878 when Charles Lander Cleveland, a local judge, donated 63.6 acres (257,000 m 2) of land to the Houston East & West Texas Railway (now part of the Union Pacific Railroad) for use as a stop, requesting that the town be named for him. Since 1900 Cleveland has served as the junction of this line and the Gulf, Colorado and Santa Fe (now the BNSF Railway). The town was not incorporated until 1935. The forests around Cleveland, including Sam Houston National Forest, which is located just to its north, are a resort for many inhabitants of the Houston area, who come to camp, hike, hunt, and fish.