Introducing KaiserNext Ad »
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Friesian Stallion at Stud in Orangeburg, SC
Big, Black, Bold, Beautiful and smarter than most people. Proven, live cover LFG. Out of Approved stallion - Nanning. Introductory offer to a few outside mares.
About Orangeburg, SC
European settlement in this area started in 1704 when George Sterling set up a post here for fur trade with Native Americans. To encourage settlement, the General Assembly of the Province of South Carolina in 1730 organized the area as a township, naming it Orangeburg for William IV, Prince of Orange, the son-in-law of King George II of Great Britain. In 1735, a colony of 200 Swiss, German and Dutch immigrants formed a community near the banks of the North Edisto River. The site was attractive because of the fertile soil and the abundance of wildlife. The river provided the all-important transportation waterway to the port of Charleston on the Atlantic coast for the area's agriculture and lumber products, and for shipping goods upriver.