MR By ArrayNext Ad »
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Quarter Horse Stallion at Stud in Ellsinore, MO
gentle, sweet. Skipper W on top , Conclusive on bottom.
About Ellsinore, MO
The site of the town of Ellsinore was originally patented on April 15, 1857 by Robert Patterson just two years before Carter County was organized. The land was later sold to a Mr. Cook, who in October 1876 sold the land to Charles Hearin. Charles Hearin cleared the land and raised corn and pumpkins on it. In 1888 Charles Hearin gave the Houck Railroad a right of way across his land, laid out the town, and built a railroad depot on the south side of the creek.