Miniature Mare 38Next Ad »
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Miniature Mare for Sale in Gamaliel, KY
White mare with one blue eye. Brood Mare we have baby on premesis. Easy Birth. She is rebred to a silver and black appaloosa for 2003. MUST SELL NOW
About Gamaliel, KY
Around 1836, James Crawford and John Hayes saw that a town was springing up and donated ten acres of land, at a point where their farms met, to be used for educational and religious purposes. On this property, a building was erected and used for school and church and, in 1844, a cemetery was added. In making the grant, the two men stipulated that seven trustees should be appointed to administer the property along the lines provided by the donors. The original trustees were William Crawford, Maston Comer, John Hayes, Robert Welch, James Crawford Jr., Charles Browning Jr., and John Meador. This act of incorporation was passed by the General Assembly of the Commonwealth of Kentucky on December 19, 1840.