Really Nice Trail ProspectNext Ad »
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Paint Stallion for Sale in Bishopville, SC
'Bo' is a very gentle and well mannered green broke gelding. He saddles quietly, and has been ridden some. Has current neg. Coggins and worming.
About Bishopville, SC
Bishopville was known as Singleton's Crossroads for more than a decade before it was renamed in honor of Jacques Bishop. The 465 acres (1.88 km 2) of land had been granted to Jacob Chamber by the state of South Carolina in 1786. Daniel Carter later purchased the property and then sold it to William Singleton in 1790. The tavern owned and operated by Singleton and his wife sat at the intersection of Mecklenburg Road, now Church Street, and McCallum Ferry Road, now Main Street. This tavern was a stop on the stagecoach route between Georgetown and Charlotte.