Hunter/Jumper for a Young Rider
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Thoroughbred Stallion for Sale in Plymouth, MI
His name is Top Gun. He jumps 3 foot over long distance and is beginning to do dressage. he's a people lover. He is thoroughbred quarter horse arabian mix. great mover. very pretty. he has a Blaze and a white hind sock. please e - mail Foxytrotte***@hotmail. com for pictures
About Plymouth, MI
Plymouth was first settled in 1825, incorporated as a village in 1867, and became a city in 1932. The first settlers to come to what is now known as Plymouth, Michigan, were Keziah (Benjamin) and William Starkweather. Farmers from Preston, Connecticut, they purchased 240 acres (0.97 km 2) of land from the United States government on March 11, 1825, for $1.25 per acre. The Starkweather clan had lived in Preston at least as early as 1694, according to records of a land gift in which Captain John Masons gave land to Robert Starkweather, William's grandfather. William, ninth born of 11 siblings, and his wife Keziah brought their firstborn son Albert to the area and built the first home in Plymouth, at what is now the southwest corner of Main Street and Ann Arbor Trail.