Gorgeous APHA Bay Tri Color - Easy Rider
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Paint Mare for Sale in Carrollton, GA
Haylee is a beautiful, loving, smart, willing young mare. She is already easy enough for novice to handle. Great disposition. No Vices. Great Moving! Possible Hunter / Jumper or Cow Horse - Already a great trail horse. Parelli techniques used.
About Carrollton, GA
Carroll County, of which Carrollton is the county seat, was chartered in 1826, and was governed at the time by the Carroll Inferior Court, which consisted of five elected justices. In 1829, the justices voted to move the county seat from the site it occupied near the present community of Sandhill, to a new site about 8 miles (13 km) to the southwest. The original intention was to call the new county seat "Troupville", in honor of former governor George Troup, but Troup was not popular with the state government of the time, so the Georgia General Assembly incorporated the town as Carrollton, in December 1829. The name was in honor of Charles Carroll of Carrollton, the last living signer of the Declaration of Independence. In 1830, the town was surveyed and lots were laid out, with the central feature being the town square, which was later named Adamson Square, for local judge and congressman William C.