Pretty Chestnut Overo Mare
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Paint Mare for Sale in Carrollton, OH
Ginger is a stocky, minimal white mare with super confirmation. A grandaughter of Blue Max with a dash of Doc Bar breeding. She is an excellent brood mare & is green broke.
About Carrollton, OH
The village was established as "Centreville" on October 4, 1815 at the crossroads of the Steubenville to Canton and New Lisbon to New Philadelphia roads by Peter Bohart. After the village became the county seat of newly formed Carroll County, the village name was changed on February 24, 1834. The village derives its name from Charles Carroll of Carrollton, the last surviving signer of the Declaration of Independence. Many of the Fighting McCooks of Civil War fame lived in Carrollton. The Daniel McCook House is listed as a National Historic Place.