3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Appaloosa Stallion at Stud in Williamsport, IN
Black with White Blanket. 93% Foundation Bred. Proven Color Producer. Roman Jet, Wapiti, High Hand, Oklahoma and Mansfield Comanche are some of his bloodlines. Live Foal Guarentee.
About Williamsport, IN
Williamsport was platted by (and named for) William Harrison on December 11, 1828, on the south end of the eastern fractional part of the northeast quarter of section 11, township 21, range 8. Harrison was the first to occupy the town in the fall of 1828; he built a log house at the east end of Main Street near the river and operated a ferry crossing there for several years. Though located on the opposite side of the river from the Wabash and Erie Canal, Williamsport sought to draw shipping traffic by constructing a short cut-off canal. Finished around 1852, the project led to the nickname "Side-Cut City". Williamsport became the county seat in June 1829, taking the title away from short-lived Warrenton.