Incentive Fund Broodmare
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Quarter Horse Mare for Sale in Salisbury, NC
1993 Broodmare, Chestnut daughter of Precive Gambler, Nice mare pretty head. coggins and shots current
About Salisbury, NC
In 1753 an appointed Anglo-European trustee for Rowan County was directed to enter 40 acres (16 ha) of land for a County Seat, and public buildings were erected. The deed is dated February 11, 1755, when John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville conveyed 635 acres (257 ha) for the "Salisbury Township". The settlement was built at the intersection of longtime Native American trading routes. It became an economic hub along what was improved as the Great Wagon Road in North Carolina. It became the principal city of the Salisbury judicial and militia districts in the years leading up to the American Revolutionary War.