Palomino Gelding Almost 3
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Appendix Stallion for Sale in Paris, TN
Been ridden since Thanksgiving near everyday. beautiful Appendix head. Small star and stripe. Seems to be shedding a bronzy - palomino color this spring. White mane and tail. Black hooves. Should mature to abt 15-15. 2 hh. Will jump also. Loves to jump actually.
About Paris, TN
The present site of Paris was selected by five commissioners appointed to the task of choosing a county seat at the December 1822 session of the Court of Pleas and Quarter Sessions of Henry County. Their choice was a 50-acre (20 ha) site, of which 37.5 acres (15.2 ha) were owned by Joseph Blythe and 12.5 acres (5.1 ha) owned by Peter Ruff; both men donated the land to the county to have the seat there. A public square, streets, alleys and 104 lots were laid off, and the lots were sold at auction over a two-day period in either March or April 1823. Paris was incorporated on September 30, 1823. It was the first town incorporated in West Tennessee, followed by Lexington on October 9, 1824, and Memphis on December 19, 1826.