12 Y/O TW Gelding
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Tennessee Walking Stallion for Sale in Keller, TX
previously owned by H. Ross Perot racking horse
About Keller, TX
Keller is in the western fringe of the Eastern Cross Timbers in northeast Tarrant County, part of the frontier of the Peters Colony settlers of the 1840s. In the mid 1840s, the area was first settled by a group of families from Missouri that homesteaded near the head-waters of Big Bear Creek. Mount Gilead Baptist Church was established on July 13, 1850. In 1859, the little log church was burned in an Indian raid. It served as the only schoolhouse in that part of the county until about 1910.