Loveable Conclusion

Quarter Horse
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Reg Number
14.0 hh
Foal Date
United States
Ad Status

Quarter Horse Mare for Sale in Ferndale, WA

This is a Big Beautiful Bay 11 yr old registerd A. Q. H. A mare. Around the farm we call her Jazzy. She would make a perfect 4- H, Zone, or Breed Circuit show horse. Can't say enough about her. She has had Reining, western pleasure, and dressage training. She has Impressive on her Sire and Dams side. She is HYPP N / P, which means she is a carrier and doesnt have episodes. When she is bred there is a 25% chance her foal will be HYPP positive, the other 75% could be carriers or negative. She Loads, Clips, Bathes. Too many horses here, so she has to go. So if your wanting to go into the show ring and come out with lots of blue ribbons then this is your horse. E - mail me for more pictures. Check her out while she is still here!!!

About Ferndale, WA

First settled in 1872, Ferndale was given its name because of the ferns that once grew around the original school house. Ferndale was originally called Jam because the town was located next to a log jam on the Nooksack River, but the original schoolteacher decided it needed a more picturesque name. Ferndale was officially incorporated on March 19, 1907. One colorful figure in Ferndale's pioneer past is "Blanket Bill" Jarman (1820–1912) who was once ransomed for a stack of blankets (1848?) and acquitted of homicide (1871). He is buried in Ferndale's Woodlawn Cemetery.

Contact about

This listing is currently unavailable because the ad for LOVEABLE CONCLUSION either expired or because the Seller simply archived it.