3 yr. old TWH X APHA
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Tennessee Walking Stallion for Sale in Wytheville, VA
Bay w / white blaze and a big spot on each side, big and stocky, going to be a nice horse, must see to appreciate!
About Wytheville, VA
Wythe County was created in 1789 and named for George Wythe, the "father of American Jurisprudence" and signer of the Declaration of Independence. In May 1790, Chris Simmerman donated 90 acres, along with John Davis's 10 acres, to establish a town and county seat. Robert Adams completed a town survey in November of that year, dividing the area into half-acre lots. The town did not have an official name yet, but was generally known as Wythe Court House. Two years later, in October 1792, the town was officially named Evansham, for prominent local citizen Jesse Evans.