Lovely English Pleasure Champion
3 (1 - calm; 10 - spirited)
Quarter Horse Stallion for Sale in New Windsor, MD
This attractive and flashy gelding was 2002 third place overall for the state of Pennsylvania Horse Shows Association's English Pleasure in a limited year of rated showing. Has an auto lead change, very honest over fences, quiet for beginners. Excellent manners both at home and away, sound with no vices. Has been used lightly in lessons, does well with a variety of riders, great with children. Trail rides and hacks out quietly across the country. See photo at www. longens - breeze. com
About New Windsor, MD
New Windsor was platted in 1797 and originally named Sulphur Springs, for a local spring with water believed to have medicinal properties. It was given its current name in the early 19th century, possibly after its English namesake. The town was originally founded to service and profit from junctures of wagon trails in the area, but would later become a destination in and of itself because of the sulfur springs. To capitalize from the visitors to the springs, the town would become home to a bathhouse and numerous inns, including the 10,000+ square foot Dielman Inn. New Windsor became home to Calvert College in 1850, to later become the New Windsor College in 1872, and then finally a campus of Blue Ridge College in 1912 until 1937.